Hole Stabiliser for Air Drilling
Air Seal is a liquid blend of high-quality polymers designed to stabilize formations in air drilling by sealing fractures and forming a polymer membrane on the formation walls during the drilling process.
Air Seal is used in all air drilling oprations to control loose and caving formations whilst drilling. Added directly down the rods or injected into the airstream, the product is blown into the annulus and forms a high strength membrane on the borehole wall and seals fractures in the formation.
* Can be injected directly to the air stream
* Reduces hole collapsing and collaring
* Makes it possible to drill unconsolidated formations
* Reduces the need to re-drill unstable zones
* Environmentally friendly and non-toxic
Dosage depends on hole conditions.
4 to 6 litres per 1000lts.
GET A QUOTE
Whatever your application may be, Mudex have a broad product range to cater to all your needs. Simply fill out the form below to request a quote and we will contact you as soon as possible.
5 Coulson Way, Canning Vale
Western Australia 6155