Drilling Fluid Bactericide
BIOCIDE is a biodegradable bactericide used in drilling fluids to stop microbial attack and is effective at controlling slime caused by micro–organisms in drilling fluids. BIOCIDE is effective against aerobic and anaerobic bacteria.
BIOCIDE is utilized to control bacteria in drilling fluids and protect polymers, which are susceptible to bacterial degradation.
• Highly concentrated product and economical
• Biodegradable, environmentally acceptable, and non-hazardous
• Broad range of applications
• Effective in most water types
• Mixes easily without agitation
Drip feed into the flow line at 2-5lts / 1000lts
GET A QUOTE
Whatever your application may be, Mudex have a broad product range to cater to all your needs. Simply fill out the form below to request a quote and we will contact you as soon as possible.
5 Coulson Way, Canning Vale
Western Australia 6155